View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 04:24 PM
Seeker

Everyone is absolutely correct in this thread about the warnings. I am going to share some personal relations from a book of a new spirit language I wrote.

Chee-zin-Bahwm

I was at a gathering of people and as I approached a particular individual, I felt emotions that had my mother’s connections. I soon began crying and could not hold back the tears. The experience was rather brief and I was left feeling a mixture of realities. This was no ordinary experience. Upon deeper meditation I realized that I had become possessed by my mother.
I soon began to consider how movies and stories of the past, express demonic possession. Myself seeking love, I pondered the matter of Angelic possession and then connected that with my earth bound eternal family (Belleth-an-awe) . In a moment of need my higher self (The Kah-Luh-ah-na) and allowed my eternal family outside of this dimension (Belleth) to override my own natural behaviors, thoughts, and emotions, so as to allow that temporary earthly and physical interaction.

Allowing such a possession of self is no longer reflecting self and to remain aware of self after the possession has ended is vitally important, so as to not forever lose the mind and the individual aspects of self. If ever one believes they are entering this experience and afterward there is no memory of the event, it was not a CheezinBahwm experience. Be warned: no entity of love entered your body and there will be dire consequences if allowing such to continue. Secrets are kept from enemies. Awareness of self-memory is very important.

Thirty-eighth recorded word, CheezinBahwm

-Allowing Belleth Possession-

Becoming spirit of flesh for the purpose of one’s eternal family.

To remove our influence of oneself. Whether or not possession will occur is a personal choice. A choice made, does not immediately allow the possibility of the choice to become manifest. Our Eternal Father and Mother birthed creation that has contemplation. The parents we choose by deed to become, are the parents that will give the ability of possession.

If our contemplation begets malicious will alone, with no regard to true development of life… no matter our desire, the likelihood of Angelic or benevolent possession will never occur. The more so common place concept of demonic possession may occur to such ones and is not the subject matter of this material.

Focus the cognitive mind upon the will of love. Remember at all moments; we are meant to help secure the growth of life. The more one acts upon their faith, the more so capable we each become in creating the idea… as in heaven, also upon the earth. We create what we allow.