View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 07:47 PM
Master

Sorry that my take on that video isn't positive. I really feel that I wasted 20 minutes of my life (and now I'm wasting more, commenting ...). Both the premises and the rationalizations of that video's author proved his (understandable) limitations.

His belief isn't better, nor worse, than the beliefs he criticizes, and applying his perky judgement to his beliefs you can't conclude that his 20 minute video has served another purpose than collecting clicks, monetary donations, and stroking his ego of having followers.

Almost every time when I give another try to items on my ignore list I end up regretting it. Is it worth to look for the pearl in the heap of dong? It happens. That's why I've decided to comment here.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.