Thread: NDE
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 12:23 PM
Master
Magaru, I had an NDE where I had three bright orbs with black eyes, no noses, and I could see or sense where their mouths were. Doesn't sound very heavenly or amazing but it was during the experience. I heard music that was so beautiful and they were singing to me, saying my name in a singsong way to get me to wake up. They sang wake up! wake up! (saying my name) and I looked at them and they were absolutely beautiful. the love they radiated was incredible. I was transfixed on them mostly because of the love emanating from them.

I wasn't tunneling up to heaven or spiraling down to hell. I did not see dead relatives waiting to bring me where they hung out. Simply three beautiful orbs or something with faces that I could discern and voices and music I could hear even though they did not open their mouths, just hovered and emanated love. I could have just basked in that...(I was not a Christian by this time)..this happened within the last decade. I woke up abruptly. Was it a dream? Could be, but in all honesty, I should have been dead too.