View Single Post
Old 25-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
The Rowan tree was also highly praised and used, often as a way to connect telepathically with others who would sit at its base.
It is seen that often a Druid would sit at one tree, while hundreds of miles away another Druid may sit at the base of another Rowan tree and telepathic communication could occur through these use of these two trees, of tapping into the energies of the Rowan.

Who needs phones when you've got Rowan Trees acitak thanks for the info an enjoy your meditation walks with your Tree friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Yes Mistakes those are the ones. But all trees are miracles:)
Hail friend well met!

They do look good. That one is very Green an lush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treehugger
You all have expressed quite beautifully how I feel about trees. As you can tell by my username (and avatar), I LOVE trees and can feel a connection inside myself as deep as their roots.

There are quite a few trees I feel a special bond with, but none like this Maple tree in my parent's backyard. Standing beneath, looking up, I see a goddess reaching up and out to the sky in many directions. My spirit soars whenever I'm near her in a way that is hard to express. Do any of you see what I see, or is just my heart that sees this beautiful spirit?

Hey Treehugger I do see the Goddess in that maple tree I bet you hug her alot.