View Single Post
Old 23-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Master
From my experience - when you meet an Elder you can commune with on an (non-dual) unspoken level and synchronistic manifestations start to happen thick and fast, you know you are dealing with the real Elder.
‘One Spirit’ – spiritual insight transcends all racial/colour/cultural boundaries – the only limits that are there are the ones ‘you’ have created for yourself.

Like “Max” in your first video ImthatIm said:
Quote:
“They are all holding onto each other with their arms and their other arms are outstretched to the Centre Tree”.

Well, when you point at the Central Pole/Pillar/Tree or the (Central) Sun – one would think the symbolism is clear enough.
Or when you let the rock (formation) of the “Forest Church” act as a portal, a gateway to the spiritual/parallel reality layer and people alone and/or collectively *shift* into alignment – there are no misunderstandings there either.

I don’t do ceremonies. My very first Elder (from my culture) just showed the ‘Central Pillar/One Spirit attunement’ - how it works by being an example of it i.e. by living that ‘Central Pillar World View’.
This has served me well in Oz too.

So I don’t even get – why people have such a hang up about ceremonies - whether they should be for the Natives only or not, because there are no limits to the ways how a real Elder acting on ‘cues from One Spirit’ can lead you like the proverbial horse to the water. And once shown - then it is up to you whether you drink or not.

But I suppose/imagine that a Ceremony can be a very powerful introduction to The Sacred/Greater Reality or bring you back ‘into alignment’ or for ‘staying in alignment’.

But just because “One Spirit” transcends colour/racial/cultural boundaries - that doesn’t automatically mean that we are then entitled to other culture’s ‘cultural forms’.