View Single Post
Old 26-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Hello SGS,

This thread became so long and I am not sure if the topics below have been touched before.

b. Do you think that is it possible self-healing for severe diseases such cancer? I do not find compatibility between self-healing and death. I mean, people capable of self-healing would never die, and it does not happen.

Thanks!

TISS
From our perspective, when you speak of self-healing this must encompass more than just your physical body. It is true for you to state that many claim to self-heal and yet they cannot claim physical immortality. The reason for this is because what they perceive as their Self is only a fragment of Truth. In that, what they seek to heal is merely one aspect of that which they are apart. If the totality of that which they are indeed a part is not healed, then the carbon aspect, the human, will continue to wilt and degenerate. If you wish for longer life, if you wish for slower degeneration, then not only must you heal your physical body, your mind, your heart and soul, but also the people around you, and the environment to which you are a part. For it is this illusion of separation which robs you of your God-quality. When all things become as one, degeneration will cease to exist, and all will become forever.

Your companion of consciousness
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸