View Single Post
Old 23-01-2017, 06:26 PM
Suspended

My beloved higher self brought me in...
I'll ever see you on the earth dearest beloved higher self. (it is not just a believe) or I've missed you when you've perhaps was been unrecognized by me. Thank you very dear Higher Self.
immortal Diamond selflove beloved higher self the free will leader donĀ“t created a follower out of me created a sovereign vivid free will. extra special thanks higher self. also special love thanks goes to the higher self whom had teached me amongst other skills and talents, how to play drums since childhood. i more than love you .... thanks for all the aeons of teaching thanks.
i feel something is born higher than love ..."spirituali aspecti sine
nomen" i have no name for the recently discovered aspect of the self. 19th D. no pain no fear no anxiety no body consciousness.. i am in the aeons of multicosmic consciousness.. i channel all my love to you stepmother earth, i am a cosmic refugee you had adopted me and allowed me to stay .. beloved mother earth...
Indestructible immortal heart
Indestructible immortal heart
Even spiritual twin flame asteroid impacts you surpass.
I wonder How you do that ? ....

dear heart pure soul of I sovereign free will sits forgotten and reflects breathe,
in the silent infinite vastness of now out of sudden appearanced astral twin flames love fail shifted self consciousness dimensions overlapping time line spiritual asteroid heart wipe out impact loop break cataclysm and the vivid immortal pure rainbow phoenix flare source diamond beloved soulmatehood
admired dual souls family divine higher self strong integrity affirming negotiations
in the All One throne hall ... besides of rightdoing and wrongdoing
in loving memory to you all. extra special thanks goes to all encountered walking teachers who has crossed my way lovingly....

1. east.air.sword.mental. spades. 2. south.fire.staff.emotional. clubs. 3. west water.calyx.spiritual. hearts. 4. north.earth.disc.physical. diamonds. nxn=Oneness.
kar:ra:si ku ca sa.ra na:as pa:pa kar.trin a.ri as.i cakra at.ha 30 su as.mi sopha dus.ri su:a:vi cakra kar:as kar.ra pa.pa.as.i pa.ra

i feel and receive Matt is happy and fulfilled to read this when one has achived such "things"

E> in immortali memoria retentus Matt Warne <3
E> you are hold tight in immortal memory Matt Warne <3