View Single Post
Old 23-04-2016, 10:47 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlswan
So this is something that I just really need to talk about. I know that I first come here to talk more about spirituality and to feel fit in, but my whole life had always been about crazy paranormal stuffs lol. I've experienced the crazy insane things, but idk about you. I want you first to share what's your worst, or maybe best, supernatural experience ever?

My worst spiritual experience was when an angry entity followed me home from a cemetery. I had been leaving flowers on forgotten grave stones but I think I offended it somehow. That night I dreamt of the cemetery - a voice telling me not to return. It awoke with a start and then suddenly something began pulling on my leg - dragging me out of bed.

Most of my paranormal/spiritual experiences are pleasant or interesting. This? Not so much.

Also the time I was journeying and a demon appeared, demanding my soul. I didn't take him seriously, I figured it was some spirit trying to frighten me for a laugh, but then I couldn't pull myself out of the trance. I absolutely could not come back to the physical world. I don't know how long it took me to escape him, but it was quite a battle. He stalked my dreams for some time after. I later on searched his appearance on the internet and discovered his name. I'm prepared next time he approaches.