View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyJourneyHasBegan
Hi all,

The below is a bit long but if someone can please tell me what i experienced.
My sleep pattern is basically non existent, i stay awake the entire evening and go to sleep as soon as its light out. I then sleep a few hours durning the morning.
Tonight I wanted to go to bed early and im a bit tired. In the badk of my mind i thought it would be a good time to try and AP but dismissed the idea as i wanted to sleep instead. I was tossing and turning and guess I finally went to sleep. I "woke up"/ became conscious of my entire body vibrating really intensely. I remember being excited that it happened on its on and that i would finally be able to AP. I remember trying to calm down the excitement and nervousness. I felt that my body was floating, like me hands were lifting up. I was sort of hovering above the bed spinning around. I remember floating to the ceiling and coming back down solidly on my feet. The entire room was pitch black so everything was a bit hazy but despite it being dark in the room, there was a bit of light and I remember thinking not to look in the mirror. I went to the living room the whole house was dark so i couldnt see properly. I went to my fromt door and walked/floated through it. Everything outside was dark and at this point i think i realize that i might be dreaming. And willed myslef to wake up. I didnt exactly wake up but was in my bed again, my body still vibrating like mad. Ibwas confused so i just layed there letting the vibrations happen gain. Vibrations slowed down and thats when i got up From my bed and realized that i was fully awake. Im still vibrating slightly and my body feels strange.

Was it a lucid dream? Was it all in my head? Just to note that i reached the vibrational stage only once before when i actively tried to AP i ended up in the corner of my ceiling room. I know that wasnt a dream.

Any advise??? Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, im typing from my phone.

Love and blessings
M

This happens to me too! And I have a normal 8 - 9 hour sleep schedule. This usually happens to me in the morning between 4 and 6 am, and I think it is because melatonin production is at the highest at these hours. It also usually happens with false awakenings, or if I wake up and lay there not moving.

The vibrations are really intense, and sometimes I start spinning. Sometimes I am thrown onto the floor beside my bed (astrally, not physically), and the other day, I shot straight out of my bed and through my kitchen and into the neighbor's house like I was on some kind of roller coaster. I don't know if my experiences are astral though, they seem to be more like lucid dreams where I think I am astral because of the circumstances. But if I ever leave my house the neighborhood is always different and a story line starts to take place. Always a neat experience though, and if I ever try to explain it to someone they don't get it.