View Single Post
Old 29-11-2015, 07:32 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceChic99
No one in my family has passed away recently, and even if it was a dead relative, why would they wait years to reach me?

It was four years before I sensed any connection from my mother. Then it was sudden and unmistakable. 'Years' don't mean a lot to them, there.
In my mother's case she passed in a very bad way (viewed from our perceptions anyway) Her body was wracked with just about everything wrong. She was very very old....older physically/mentally/energetically than some people are at the age she passed (nearly 90) And she had terrible dementia. She may have needed intense healing or some form of sleep....I am unsure.

Re: your original question, I also hear all sorts of noises which wake me; footsteps, things going bang, hammering, sctratching, and even a few times what sounded like someone speaking in a low voice in a foreign language, which I thought might be Chinese. Some sounds sounded almost 'human'.
In my case I know exactly what it is! Squirrels have got into my loft. They make very unusual sounds at random times.
Unfortunately I cannot get in that loft, or onto my roof and cannot figure out something to get them out.
I have learned to live with it. At least the squirrels are helping me remember my dreams.