View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 07:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Jeremy I have explained myself to you truthfully and from the goodness of my heart and thoroughly on a number of occasions recently, and I do not need to explain myself to you any further.

and you are still getting upset and are verbally attacking my character. no matter how I put it to you.
And you getting upset is not my intentions.
but you being upset is definitely your issue not anyone elses. And you need to delve into that for yourself.

You maybe wont find the posts that I spoke to "AB" about because they were written to him when he was a member with a different name and quite some time ago....he wasn't known as "AB ORIGINE" back then.

Neil.

So you admit that you're wrong or you've nothing wrong or you're very right to do something to me and saying something like that to me? Or you push all your bad words (to me) to the sea , to the universe or to nowhere it may exists? Or just to be by your arrogant mind again and don't care of other's feeling or dead. That's loving?

So are you cheating others viewers here again by saying to him under other name? That seems to me, you have a glib tongue and ingratiating manner 巧言令色. Another Chinese idiom: for robbery find the loot 捉贼见赃.