View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 04:08 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Hi MARDAV, my condolences on your Cookie's passing.

Yes we can and do receive telepathic messages from non-humans who love us. Sometimes those are more empathetic "feeling" things and sometimes they do translate into our language, and into word-terms which we can understand.
It is not at all far-fetched that a telepathic communication should come from a beloved animal, and be translated into words or phrases we can understand (in English!)
Though of course some people look askance a little bit at such "messages"!
But this is no different from any form of animal communication which translates into words when the impulse is received by us.

I don't get many words though. But a heck of a lot of "feelings" from my girl, and that has built up a reliable communication-network. There are so many nuances of expression which I easily pick up on.

And as for the "joyous wonder" you describe as sensing from your Cookie....then wow, yes, I have felt the same from my girl too. And a tremendous sense of peace. The most lovely peace energy I have ever known in my life.

It shows me they certainly do "go to a nice place" and want us to know about it, whenever and if they can get through to us.

I am glad you had that contact with Cookie. That's so beautiful.

Thank you, Toby. I visited the link you kindly supply on your posts quite some time back. I visited and read again. What a wonderful message about our pets and the afterlife. Thank you for that, you've done a marvelous service. It's affirmation for me, and I'm sure for many others who read it.

Yep...there are plenty of people that would question my sanity if I'd tell them my story about Cookie. I may have thought, before my NDE, that I might be loosing my sanity in my experiences. But since I've had the NDE so much is clear to me, especially that "consciousness" survives death.

My partner and I had a dog before Cookie that we had to put down at age 7 because of a kidney infection the vet missed. Her name was Mitzi. She was the first pet I had visit me after death. Actually, it was much stronger than Cookie's. That was a few years before my NDE, and not long after she communicated with me I tried to tell myself it was imagination due to my grief. Mitzi even communicated to me that she didn't have long for this earth before we found out about her infection. And sometimes, I could look in her eyes and know exactly what she wanted. I tried to tell myself it was just my imagination...I still believed at that time, you die, you're dead...that's the end of you.

I sometimes wonder if Mitzi and Cookie are the same spirit. I haven't experienced anything with Mitzi since Cookie. I've tried...bet get nothing. With Cookie, it just comes out of the blue...but it was that way with Mitzi, too. I'm sure I'll find out after I've left this earthly life.