View Single Post
Old 21-07-2019, 06:58 PM
Master
We all know you can't go to your doctors to discuss this stuff, he'd say ok I'll get you in a good clinic I know where they have some really nice medicine for you, lol don't think so... Anyway we have to keep smiling it can be tough in this world and especially dealing with spiritual issues, can be challenging as we all here know.

Anyway Aknaton thank you so much - can I ask again about the blue because you mention it twice if you look in your last post, can't quite get my head around the advice you gave me.

I seen this television being built in my mind over probably 9 months it was, bit by bit early hours of the mornings I was shown this, and I remember the last bit going in like energy building the last bit of honeycombed screen, then it was turned on occasionally just the odd couple of days over months, like it was on test.

With my two and a half years research into the the 'power of the mind' and 'self healing energy' which I'm going to teach, and which I only got into because my guides kept tapping outside my window every morning, try telling that to your doctor... So can I ask also in your opinion, when I have researched as part of human well being mind'body'spirit - being in the moment' is so important, and excuse my ignorance but if I am to be able to in coming years 'see visions of past, present and future' - can you do this? And if I do in the future 'see' I want to help others so does this help?

I am usually the one giving advice to people here in my area so this makes a nice change, and thank you.