View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 02:53 PM
Master
I understand there is misunderstandings and mix-ups in translation in the Bible:
So we see that the Bible uses the terms (resp. 'cross' and 'wood') interchangeably. But this doesn't mean that Jesus was crucified on a literal tree. Remember, above in Matt 27:40 we see exactly which word is used to describe what Jesus was crucified on, a cross.

Conclusion
Jesus was crucified on a cross, not a tree.

It's not weird to have experiences in a church. It doesn't mean that Jesus came to that church. It means you were in a specific alignment.
Even I got close to that when we lived next to a church. During summer they left the doors open to get in some fresh air. As me and my then partner were sat outside we could here their singing. It's the atunement, the alignment, that I picked up on and that affected me. Nothing to do with Jesus or their religion, as that wasn't mine, hihi.
You can feel a similar thing when you enter a church without there being a mass going on. The energy lingers there, like it does in a spiritual center.
Not unlike you can feel when a place has bad energy.
So being in church, or in a spiritual center, surrounded by people who are aligning, can do that to you.

I understand you are thrilled about your vision. And always good to hold on to your own truth. That doesn't make it knowledge though. So it's telling your vision and personal belief, not the same as knowledge.