Thread: ?
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2011, 03:46 PM
AllIsFullOfLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by I AM
Try not to make AP in to too big a thing, it's not.
Don't think of it as a science, think of it as a fun game you can play, just have fun with it.
The reason I bring up dreaming is because most people enjoy there dreams and I don't find there to be much of a difference between the two. Start keeping a dream journal, I used to go to sleep with a small tape recorder tied to my wrist and try to wake up every few hours and record what I remembered.
You don't have to just pop out of your body and run around the house terrified, take it slow.

Ive been projecting for about 15 years now and I am still here and sane (I think).lol

Oh I know that it is not a big thing I am just interested & have lot's of questions is all:) If my brain can stop getting the best of me then maybe I could start viewing astral projection as a fun game that I could play lol.I used to have a journal where I would record certain dream's only ones that I felt were important.I usually remember my dreams naturally with out having to record them but I have not been to keen on dreaming lately & if I have been dreaming I can not remember.Lol I would say that you are pretty sane;))
Thank you for the info.
xoxoxo