View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 11:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
There is talk about I AM this and not that, there is talk about I AM the observer but I AM not the doer .

This could go on and on in this respect, I AM not the thinker of I AM the observer and not the doer lol .

What I can gather in such instances is that there is the comparison had between what you are beyond doing and what you are that does .

Things just don't get done by themselves, there has to be a doer of such things .

Peeps can say, Mr Dazzle it's the ego that does and the ego is illusory so it's not the real I AM that does anything ..

In that same vein one would have to understand and know the ego, but how is the ego separate from what you are ..

The ego doesn't exist on it's own merit, the ego is what you think you are ..

There has to be what you are 'doing' regardless of what you think you are ..

This is borderline mirroring another thread of mine that reflects integration and renouncing .

I AM integrating what I AM as the observer and I AM renouncing what I AM that washes the dishes .

To say there is no doer as explained in a post just made to Starman makes no sense ..

So I put the question/s out there .. is there 'doing' that just happens, Is there no-doer at all, is there a different I AM the that which observers to the I AM that thinks ...

and to the I AM that thinks about I AM the doer or not ..

x daz x

Maybe when the mind takes the back seat then you as the doer are really just happening as you do. Its really the mind that "thinks" it is the doer. For example take some one who spontaneously acts in the moment to save someone. At those times its just all happening and often that movement is just occurring through the experience that reveals itself to move or do. "No time to think" type moments.

The mind believes pretty much everything about itself. :)