View Single Post
Old 22-10-2011, 12:00 PM
1being

soul exchange? hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
How can there be soul exchanges? The formulation is probably incorrect.
A soul is a soul. A body is animated by a soul. Without a soul, the body would be dead. It is more likely that souls exchange bodies although that probably never happens.
The walk-in phenomenon is not an exchange of souls in my opinion. The occupant of the body leaves the body--the silver cord is severed--in order for a discarnate entity to enter it.

I wonder about the mechanics of it. The soul is connected to the body with the silver cord. The walk-in entity must somehow attach itself to the body. How?

Any ideas anyone?

aha. that reminds me.

he had a "trading places" theme and i wonder if that's what actually ended up happening.

"just copy me, do what i do", he said. it bothered me and... it informed me.

he's muslim, and muslim people follow mohammed and attempt to live their lives just like him. he might've applied this way to me ... and HE was copying ME ... in a way that it might've "paved the way" toward a soul exchange or something. if he is in his mind, pretending to be me ... imagining to himself that he is me ... would i be effected by this and if so, is THIS the reason why i feel so invaded?

yeah. now i remember. "trading places". he likes reverse psychology and Machiavellian philosophy. smh...

edit. he's very cruel, says the ugliest things to me: "you'll never catch me" "you can't stop me" "come find me, b*tch". he actually hates me.