View Single Post
Old 18-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Although I have to agree with you on practically all points, I must say that there are others out there that are beyond indigos and that they are not the "best" as you imply. There are always exceptions, always someone who doesn't understand themselves. Personally I am not indigo but clear, which has it's own set of definitions and things you don't see very often because of how we react with the enviroment in the way we do. I have met indigos before and typically I'm the crazy jumpy one that finds literally every topic to research and can find how to do things fast and simple. My grades, and those of other clears tend to be poor to average due to lack of respect for human's reasoning until we make the connections across the board. There are many other aspects to us that are different, but I see where you come from. You may even find crystals are hypersensitive to the enviroment compared to indigos and can be deemed crazy as well in this society, where so much is left in the dark..

There is an ever growing resentment towards our educational systems. My word for that is "evolution".

I encourage compassion for those who came before you who really are not able to understand what is required to educate the present day children!!!

Yes there are some exceptional teachers who respect the gifts our children have today. However the systems we have will not change until All the old generation teachers are retired. Can we be gracious and loving towards them and their beliefs??

Not only that, can we truly become the solution we resent for not being present at this time.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/