View Single Post
Old 21-01-2019, 03:15 PM
Knower

Wow, Gabryel! That is an amazing experience! I don’t find it hard to believe your experience as I’ve heard about the concept of being able to reincarnate on whatever timeline you desire before. I think I might of read it in Michael Newton’s book. Those books are all about reincarnation and the spirit world and the best thing I’ve read.

Also, I had an Akashic Records reading and I had 4 lifetimes during the 18th-19th centuries in the Industrial Revolution. That’s technically only 80 years. I either didn’t live for very long (though I experienced one living to old age) or had a liking for that period for whatever reason.

In terms of soul ancestors/descendants, the Hank Wesselman ‘Spiritwalker’ non-fiction series is about a science-orientated man who comes into contact with his soul’s descendant in another life through involuntary journeying/astral projection. He actually inhabits the body of his descendant and experiences his world somewhere into the future where America has become a tropical jungle. The other guy - who is him - Nainoa, one of his wives is the same soul as Hank’s current wife. Hank also felt that this descendant wasn’t exactly dead it felt like he was still very much alive.

I recently became really interested in exploring past lives through regression and like your Phoenix I think it may have been due to an acrylic poured painting I did. You can’t control what the result of an acrylic pour is but after a year of just staring at it I noticed it was a painting of an ouroboros - a dragon eating its tail and a symbol that represents the cyclic renewal of life and immortality. Before that, I did know about reincarnation relatively early on as a child and I had/have this strong conviction that I wanted to remember this life. If you do come across a technique that allows yourself to retain memory of your life do share, even PM hah =]