View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 05:34 PM
Master
I didn't know where to post this...here will do.

The ozone layer over Australia is all but gone now. El Nino events are a constant thing, instead of only happening once every 10 years or so...most of the continent is basically always in drought now and it has been that way for the past 5 years.

Summer weather and high temperatures last from October to June, with humidity in the 70-80 percentile range and the barometric pressure is also always very high.

In the past 6 months, milk has gone up by 20 cents a litre for drought relief because cows keep on dying in the fields.

The large supermarket chains have to import lettuce now because it is too hot and humid for Aussie farmers to grow lettuce anymore.

The price of honey has skyrocketed because a lot of the bees are dying...All of the RF pollution and microwave radiation pollution has interfered with the bee's ability to navigate its way back to the hive.

Every few months, there is a massive fish die-off in one or more of our large rivers.

All of the drought topsoil, bushfires and burnoffs create massive dust and smog storms causing about half a centimetre of residue over everything in all of our East Coast cities and towns, whenever a Westerly wind blows...each time this happens, hundreds of children and the elderly die from respiratory illnesses.

It feels like I am living inside a microwave oven and being cooked from the inside out a lot of the time...All the atoms inside my body vibrate until waves of heat extrude from every pore in my skin to a distance of about 8cms from my body and nothing can alleviate this...not air-conditioning, not cold showers, not hydration...nothing! I wonder if this is why all the animals and bees are dying?

With the introduction of 5G, this is only going to get much worse.

So, is the world coming to an end? You tell me.

I have heard there are many other planets and planes of existence we can be reborn upon if the world ends...including many multiverses where the world hasn't ended...