View Single Post
Old 17-04-2017, 10:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
But is it only about the end of the feeling of disconnection, which your showing is a perceived idea in the mind based on feelings we have. When we let go more complete what naturally arises is the movement of you without all that, your just being the essence of you and your potential. You notice more of you and more of life experiencing itself, relating from there.

Language and words create the meaning based upon the belief and tradition that relates it as so.

Without beliefs, your correct, there is no such thing as unenlightened nor is there enlightened. Also there no getting away from connection, unless you perceive yourself as disconnected. So within the feeling and perceived notion you believe that you are in some way, incomplete. This is all very real to the human experience. Waking up to your completeness has taught me that it doesn't change anything, other than how I perceive myself and feel in my body and in life. Seeing life as it is, looking at it more directly, just opens my eyes to the nature of life that I participate one with more for real.

The fantasy we apply in feeling and awareness is really just part of the story we tell ourselves. We imagine all kinds of ways the world is and can be. But if we look more directly at life as it is, we can notice that how life is and the potential of life can be all that and potentially more.

Becoming aware of your own emptiness, doesn't change the world as it is, but certainly it can support change more readily. :)

I don't hold beliefs

The feeling of disconnection is just that, a feeling. The discomfort of that feeling is received automatically by the mind to solve like pain and it then proceeds to find a solution. It searches memory and if it cant find it there already it searches externally for data, If it finds a solution resonance occurs. That resonance does not feel like it is an idea/concept but rather a vibration. It varies in intensity. When I find where the dog has put my sock, its less intense than when the feeling of disconnection ended:)

Yes this description is phrased in terms of the end of the feeling of disconnection because that is the discomfort that drives the spiritual search. But of course that is also simultaneously the unconditional love of complete and absolute connection to all there is. The expierience of resonance with the idea that One is everything. If there is no disconnection then One is everything. Another way of saying unconditional love.