View Single Post
Old 16-04-2017, 02:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Understood thanks. I'm talking only about the end of the feeling of disconnection. If thats similar to what is thought to be the experience of enlightenment then so be it but I would make no such claims and only use the term when referring to the description used by some spiritual paths and practises to state thier objective.

From the perspective I am attempting to describe there would be no such thing as enlightenment unless those who use that term accept the end of the feeling of disconnection as equivalent. I suspect they would not accept that.

In the sense that there is no getting away from connection to Oneness then there is no such thing as unenlightened

But is it only about the end of the feeling of disconnection, which your showing is a perceived idea in the mind based on feelings we have. When we let go more complete what naturally arises is the movement of you without all that, your just being the essence of you and your potential. You notice more of you and more of life experiencing itself, relating from there.

Language and words create the meaning based upon the belief and tradition that relates it as so.

Without beliefs, your correct, there is no such thing as unenlightened nor is there enlightened. Also there no getting away from connection, unless you perceive yourself as disconnected. So within the feeling and perceived notion you believe that you are in some way, incomplete. This is all very real to the human experience. Waking up to your completeness has taught me that it doesn't change anything, other than how I perceive myself and feel in my body and in life. Seeing life as it is, looking at it more directly, just opens my eyes to the nature of life that I participate one with more for real.

The fantasy we apply in feeling and awareness is really just part of the story we tell ourselves. We imagine all kinds of ways the world is and can be. But if we look more directly at life as it is, we can notice that how life is and the potential of life can be all that and potentially more.

Becoming aware of your own emptiness, doesn't change the world as it is, but certainly it can support change more readily. :)

I don't hold beliefs

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder