View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi - hope we can be friends!

Rose Rivers here, from the Isle of Wight, UK.

I'm a medium, clairvoyant, healer, writer... in that I channel books from spirit authors. I've been doing spiritual/spirit work for over twenty years now and am still learning more and more about the wonders of the spirit world and how they work with us. I love discussions, looking forward to reading your posts. I'd dear love to do chat, but I live with a daughter with 'problems' and two cats who have their own problems (they don't like closed doors) so I am often finding my study invaded by one human and two cats or any combination of those three things. Writing is easier than chat for me, if a little more distant. My 'day job' is running a second hand shop, best one on the island (IMO) which is challenging, tiring at times, but always, always fascinating, never knowing who is going to come in (a local famous artist and film maker often drops by) and what is going to come in. Today, a car load of fishing gear... it keeps me younger than my 73 years, at least!

Hope I can be of use to Spiritual Forums, I felt guided to come here. Wishing everyone a brilliant 2017, full of spirit love and light.