View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 06:32 PM
Administrator
Hello

That is an interesting thought as humans are doing so many things around the idea of mixing things up.

I was watching a TV show last night where aliens had transformed the Earth from what it had been, and the Father and Daughter combination in the film was mixed DNA. My Son pointed out that he wondered how that would work as a human can not mate with an animal and make a baby, yet he pointed out that a horse and mule can to make a donkey. Yet they are different animals.

If we were to be infused with animal DNA there would have to be something I think to shut off the auto immune system to turn off the attack on it. Like with organ transplants. Too I wonder if our human brain would be able to process those senses being higher in power ? Would we have to change something in the brain chemistry ?

This is where the Shamanism practice of Shape Shifting comes in, having successfully done one shift I know that its possible but not something I seek to do again. To become that animal and to feel what its like is awe on some levels and in others so demanding and draining on your own body energy its not worth it.

I do not think its impossible but I do wonder on what it would do is we did go there to the path of "EGO" getting the better of us. Where we would feel or maybe be able to be superior and do things man should not do.

If you look to Ancient Alien Astronaut Theory they feel that the "Gods" did mate with humans. Not sure where I stand on that whole idea.

Lynn