View Single Post
Old 20-04-2019, 02:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Interesting question. My moon sign is Cancer, but my Sun sign is Capricorn. When I read the traits of my moon sign such as: wanting to stay in, seek comfort more than reward, bury my face in a book, these are all strong Cancer traits that work well for me, but also against me at times. I find that my moon sign is the side of me that comforts, and seeks comfort.
It's both good and bad. At times I can find relaxation in a book, but I can become imbalanced when I indulging in alcohol. In order to keep the comfort coming, I continue to indulge. Of course this isn't just something designated for a Moon sign. Many people -Cancers or not- struggle with addictions.
My Capricorn side on the other hand is my "get it done side." Though I'm introverted, I do have goals in my life that need to be accomplished. I'm fit, as exercise and movement are a big part of my life. Though I'm a home body, I'm always moving, always progressing.
If you feel that you relate with a particular sign, seek out your opposite as well. Sometimes people can't relate well with their sun sign, but are surprised at how accurate their moon sign is. Knowing both your Sun and Moon signs can help balance each other.