View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 11:47 PM
Guide

Global meditation

I meditated at 11:11 today with the global meditation where a ‘portal’ was meant to open and downloads could be received. I must have drifted off to sleep because I was in a kind of classroom with a lot of other adults and we were all silently waiting for the tutor to come in. The tutor was a lady that’s tutored me on a course in reality and when she came in she just popped her head round the door of the classroom and shouted, Lolly, there’s a telephone call for you, can you come and take it.

I was surprised but got up and thought I’ll leave my bag here with my coat as everybody else was there so it was safe and went to take the call. I took the receiver off her and she wandered off while an automated woman’s voice spoke. I can’t recall what was said I just remember that I had to listen and as she got further into what she was saying I sensed that I was going to hear something she’d say that would trigger something in me but by the time I sensed it, it was too late to stop listening to stop it.

Like somebody’s been hypnotised and a specific phrase triggers them into doing something. As I was triggered I felt something hit me…….I can’t even find the words to describe what it felt like, I’ve tried and I just can’t explain it but as that happened I said to myself, ‘this is it, I’m going to die - I love you -------’ (my daughters name) and suddenly I was thrust into full wakefulness lay there thinking what the heck just happened!

Last edited by Lolly : 12-11-2017 at 01:02 AM.