View Single Post
Old 27-03-2017, 06:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are many levels to the experience and at times yes some have come back and used that to advantage of making money off of it. This is human nature at play is all at times. We all have it in us to deceive and we all have that in us to know that Karma bites.

Its like playing with fire you will get burned eventually. Its all in how you take the lessons from it. Most talk of a Light and of a connection to a place of bliss but at times that is the brain lacking oxygen that can give that feeling.

I feel that the more validate NDE's are where you learn some thing in that moment your gone, that its more than seeing the Light and that place of bliss, its about learning your path going forwards.

Its about finding your footings in the World at times that gives it the most meaning. If when I had mine there was a Satan or a pit of fire I surely would have been pulled down into it. I was into the dark stuff in what I can do and that I know was a path I had to explore but NOT to use on someone. That was the place I was at ready to use it

I was given the clear message change the path or death next time would be final. I heard that message but too was given physical issues that kept me home bound and out of contact to what I was doing before the event.

Lynn