View Single Post
Old 16-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Really!....I am so sorry about what you and your family must have gone through. My heartfelt condolences.

Yet what a beautiful thing that you received that contact -I am sure from your beloved husband. I know...I have also felt the contact with the Soul of a loved one and it is incredibly beautiful fine and pure.

It is lovely that nine years later you still get 'visits'.

Thank you Tobi ...

Yup, we each still receive signs when he's around ...
One in particular is the light for the house alarm that flashes whenever he's present ...
On my husband's to do list the week of his death was to have the alarm connected ...
Somehow, the builder's electrician did not connect the wiring to the power source ...
I've never had it hooked up, the wires hang out from the wall ...
I've had electricians inspect it only to be told there is no possible way it could light up b/c there is no electric current running through it ...
And of course, I always looked like a loonie b/c Bob never made it flash when these electricians were around ...
I had one instance when it flashed w/great persistence to make me aware of a handyman who was not trustworthy ...
Grief caused alot of self doubt as well as difficulty tuning into people - I did feel uneasy around this guy but not sure why or how to handle it ...
The answer of what to do came when his supervisor called asking how everything was going and that's when I asked him to send someone else the following day ...
The supervisor didn't seem surprised at the request or upset at having to reschedule another visit - it was more like he expected it ...
After the handyman left, I remembered his suspicious behavior as if he was scoping out my house. Inquiries about my husband's whereabouts & hobbies when it was obvious an adult family member had died from the funeral left overs in the living room & dining room as well as my frail condition & crying.
It sucked to still have to be on guard when grieving & vulnerable ...

Anyhoo, the alarm light flashes often around b-days, anniversaries & holidays ...
When there is no special occassion, I know its just to let me know he's with me b/c on the same day it flashes our wedding flowers (Stargazer lillies) show up somewhere - on TV, on someone's shirt, a tattoo, a stamp on a letter, a picture, etc ...

My love's coffin was adorned w/a spray of Stargazer lillies ...
I still take a bouquet of them when I visit ...