View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Master
annonafox...sending love & light. I agree with what many have written here. Lightfilledheart's words rang very true...and as many have said, allow yourself time to grieve and find a new place and a new way to bring Matt's presence into your life.

if you wish & when are ready, I'm sure you will find someone in future. but who knows what life has in store? it may be you are called to share your light and your gifts in new ways. i understand that you will never have the same love...and just the experience of this love has changed you forever. and if you choose to remain unpartnered in this lifetime, there is nothing wrong with that. it's the love inside and the love you carry forward that matters. There is so much service we can do to nourish our own souls as well as give and sustain our human family.

if God had asked you if you wanted this love even though it would not be for this entire lifetime (due to temporary separation by physical death)...would you still have said yes? Of course...of course...so I would focus on the love in your heart...and wherever Spirit takes you in this lifetime, is good enough.

peace & blessings,
7L