View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
3 of Cups - Knight of Swords

Side note: Is Anzac a pitbull mix? White and tan? Heavy bones? I got the impression that he's protective-aggressive not because he's trying to be dominant, but because he's fearful and has epic uncertainty issues around strangers.

All this being said, these cards suggest that yes, he will be a bit more cautious/hesitant around strangers now.

Q: What's something I need to know right now?

Hey tealily: No, Anzac's not a pitbull mix. He's police German Shepherd stock. Tony bought him last year when he was sick to keep me company, give me something to focus on (he knows I'm a sucker for animals and it would be a good distraction for me, given my downtrollen moods after he died), plus of course, protection for when Tony shuffled off this mortal plane.
He went to a couple of supposedly top notch trainers, both whom traumatised him, which is made his aggressive worse.

Next question for Moonincancer:
Message from Spirit for her now:

Queen of Swords reversed, 10 of Cups. Don't get caught up in the seemingly unfairess and bitterness of it all, spend time with friends and family, get out and reconnect with others.

Q. Ditto (again). What message does spirit have for me at this time?