View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 08:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Sometimes people say that... the whole "things are meant to be the way they are" thing, but that doesn't mean that you don't do anything, you can do stuff and the stuff you do about stuff was also meant to be... right? thats how i see it when some one says "Oh well, things are meant to be the way they are" and i guess its the same with "everything happens for a reason" there's a million reasons you can give to any one thing happening, but again to me that doesn't mean that you can't change things because you said it yourself "everything happens for a reason" even what you do in response to what ever you just said "everything happens for a reason" too.

Thing is we don't have the map or the plans to what was meant to be - we probably never will so it can't be confirmed.

You have a chance to make a decision - informed or otherwise but you can only calculate the outcome. The cheat answer is that whatever you decide the universe or God already planned it that way but .. where is the free will there?

The multiverse is a great counter because God would see all multiverse timelines as they all happen at the same point & go on to exist but that just gets even more crazy & infinite. We simply can't understand it so we have to make the best of our situation - even if it goes against doctrine at times.

Look at the religions that won't take blood transfusions - I respect it if it's a decision for you but deciding on your childs behalf is something else.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain