View Single Post
Old 26-04-2017, 03:00 AM
Newbie ;)

I find this very interesting because I seemed to do something like this when I first met my spiritual guide. I have yet to see them or hear them speak, but I sort of "feel" them, and their energy increases around my body.

At some point, I started to notice that my legs were twitching and things when I was in deep thought while doing anything with divination, or trying to talk to my spiritual guide. I would look up all the meanings (right leg twitch/left eyebrow), but it sort of just kind of ended up being jibberish since a lot of cultures see it different. So, I made the rule, right means "yes" or "right" and left meant "no" or "wrong". Though, it has developed more since then. It now communicates as a feeling of condensed energy moving around to different places. I've realized though sort of like a pendulum, I just told it where the feeling/sensations should go to mean what and they would do it.

This is only with my main guide though, and the one that really starts down a spiritual path. So, I don't really know if it is just to those that are farthest down the line. I think Spirit just finds a way to talk to you no matter what. If it has something it wants to get across, it will find a way with a device or not.