View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 05:06 AM
Master
I AM is a neutral state; it is neither Good nor Bad

Continuing with my investigation into Eastern I AM; my observation is that it is a state of neutrality. It claims to be neither good nor evil.

In the role playing game Dungeons and Dragons the player characters and the creatures are all given an alignment which describes their character. Anything from Lawful Good to Chaotic Evil. With Neutrality in between. These 'alignments' are the moral substance of the creatures and the spiritual planes they exist within.

Devils are Lawful Evil, a Unicorn is Lawful Good etc. The earth is just plain Neutral, while Nirvana is considered Lawful Neutral. In Nirvana there exist Primus The One. He has one hand in complete darkness and one hand in complete light. He exists in between Good and Evil. Just Neutral - but with the application of Law.

Sound familiar? Yes here we have Hinduism and the New Age. Neutral with the application of Law.

Pure consciousness in Neutral - it is neither Good nor Bad. Applying Law in order to reach pure consciousness is the application of Universal Law. The New Age in a nutshell.

Here is where the West departs from the East and claims that it does not believe in Lawful Neutrality - but rather in Goodness instead. The West believes in a GOOD God. Not a Neutral state of bliss.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.