View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi Serpent Sun,
Being Native American (Seneca), I know of a place in Missouri called Seneca, MO. It was a project by the federal government to break up the tribes in the North by sending tribal people to other geographical locations. Seneca, MO is one of those locations that was created for this purpose.

It didn't really work, but there is a notable population of Native Americans in this area that never left. Most of the tribal people sent to this area gradually returned back to their homes in the north, but some stayed.

I didn't know this until I actually drove through the area, on my way to visit someone in Missouri. I got the weirdest sensation when I went through this small town, like as if I was home. I couldn't understand it. So, I asked about the area, found out its history and realized that the energy that I was feeling was ancestral.

There is definitely some residual energy there, if you get the chance to visit the small town. I definitely felt it. Best wishes!

That's very interesting, is it a reservation at all? I'm new to Missouri. I hadn't heard about that place. You learn something new every day!