View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 01:15 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Haha! "elite unit"! Who is kidding me -huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
As for the anger thing....I used to get so angry. I was a real warrior firebrand.
That has been one of the things I had to learn....how to handle that lust, and transmute it as best I can. Love helped me to work with it and now it is better. Yet it is still there just in case it's ever needed for some major battle! haha
I rarely got too angry before I was shown my soulmate (the woman for whom I had been searching most of my life without realizing it until the moment I saw her) and was then told by Fate that she wasn't mine to have, even though we were together as often as possible for the next year (95% of the time in the college library, while studying). Until then I had always been very easy going and mostly happy. I didn't dream Fate could be that cruel, and I did all I could do to avoid the loss, but I failed. As the years went by, with almost no long-lasting relationships -- or even short-term ones either, for that matter --, it began to feel as if I was intentionally being "picked on" by Fate (like someone constantly poking me in the back with a sharp stick). As such, it was becoming easier for me to lose my patience in certain situations than I ever had before.** In true Indigo spirit (which, of course, I did not know back then), I was becoming really angry that something seemed to be preventing me from living the type of life that I felt absolutely certain I should already have been living -- whatever that might have been. I still feel that way. In the past 20 years, nothing has reduced my anger, anxiety and stress as successfully as the supplements Gaba, 5HTP and Ashwagandha have (as you may have read elsewhere). I started taking them earlier this year. These feelings of peace and calm are wonderful. I still get mad at times, but these incidents last for only very brief times and are then completely gone. They don't linger for hours, the way they used to.

[**Even though I was showing more anger in certain situations than ever before, I was still a paragon of peace, calm and diplomacy in most situations, including at my jobs (I had to bite my tongue pretty hard a few times, though). I made a lot of friends that way.]