View Single Post
Old 13-12-2011, 03:48 AM
Celeste

I think Catholics believe that when you die, you can no longer pray for yourselves. Only the living can do that.

Well, I believe in reincarnation, but sometimes I don't want to think that far ahead. Often it is enough to live in the NOW, where you can have heaven or hell, depending how you choose to look at it. As I said, heaven is a realm higher, and we keep striving until we reach the top, Heaven (with a capital H). I feel heaven is a perfect earth. How else could it be? The plant kingdom, animal kingdom and humans, all living together in perfection. The brightest sky and sun, greenest of the greenery. All the animals we love. All our loved ones in spirit.

I believe in the angels, the highest beings and God's messengers. I believe in Jesus, God's son, the latest word from God, and His divinity (Jesus's). And our spirits, connecting with the Holy Spirit. Mary and Jesus, Ascending Masters. The Christ Consciousness is all of us together, going strong, and just may be he second coming of Christ.

I believe there is no death, so we can connect with our loved ones who have passed on, because I have. I can go on and on.

God started it all. He always was, and always will be. So God in essence created Himself, got the wheels going. So, no matter if you believe in evolution, as God started it all evolving. And our first parents got us all started in the physical.

These are just a few of my experiences/beliefs. Just ask me some questions you are interested in knowing, so as to trigger my brain, and I'll try to answer and give you more, from my perspective.