View Single Post
Old 28-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Knower

Question What Happens to Soul / Spirit When Burnout Is Experienced?

Hi there,

(The intro is a little long so you can skip to my question at the bottom. Sorry I couldn't manage to make this short)

I recent 2 years my life and routine drastically changed as I went out to journey of self-employment and entrepreneurship. I seek this path because that is the only way to attain freedom and financial independence when living within confines of modern society. I believe one way to attain this is self-employment doing what aligns with your soul as you master your trade and another way is to manifest your ideas to life as an entrepreneur who always has inspiration from ideas and moves to the next as he accomplishes one leaving legacy behind.

Probably like many I thought owning a business is easy and I will be able to easily sit with my legs on the desk sipping coffee and company would run itself magically. At least that is how successful people are portrayed in movies, advertisements, driving cars, owning yachts etc. making it easy to screw real perspective. Add to that online marketing opportunities of easy riches we are bombarded today and society's perspective of being rich is screwed.

But it's not until you take first step on that path when you start experiencing resistance that you start understanding the other side of the coin. We are all came from somewhere, some are new souls, some are old souls who already have what it takes to be successful. They say that real entrepreneur is born and those are folks who are born with character traits to be successful. There's no magic but there's only YOU. The world you live in is reflected by your inner world and successful people are born with inner world of abundance, positivity and optimism.

My question about burnout:

If successful entrepreneurs are born that way, then I still believe people can become successful entrepreneurs. What separates former from latter is personal development level former have while latter attaine that level through self-conditioning by changing habits, beliefs, perspective on life etc. Sadly I was not born with personal development level and it's probably why I experience huge restistance being through ups and downs which became more frequent. It's like having different mood almost every other day (several years back I had day job I hated and was diagnosed with depression). Business takes a lot of my mental energy, thinking and I never worked like that. I think this created some kind of stress and disbalance as I started feeling how draining business is. How does burnout affect individual from spiritual and soul perspective? I heard about biologic fields that human has and when it's damaged negative entities from astral and lower planes feel it and start feeding off of it. Is this true? How do I know the condition of my field?

One last thing. Has anyone read book called "The War Of Art" by Stephen Pressfield? He writes about resistance that gets bigger as person approaches the peak of it's realization and can even knock down person down. This resistance manifests in many forms, be it our exuses, insecurity, lack of faith that stem from our ego, society, opinions, critics etc. There's a difference between someone who proactively paves his way to success overcoming obstacles versus someone who only dreams but is paralyzed by taking steps to their manifestation. Stephen says people are affraid of their own success which they can achieve. I think it's actually problems be it personal or business related that they are affraid of. For me it's personal problems that worry me and I have done a good deal of personal development but there there's still work involved. I think that someone has to be at the right personal development level to take on bigger problems because otherwise he would fail. It's all about what's in your mind that counts.