View Single Post
Old 16-05-2019, 04:34 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I try to keep my vibration up and positive and not get annoyed. But I must admit it isn't always easy. I know I shouldn't be saying that in itself but alas.
Maybe it's a pet peeve, but what annoys me greatly is the fact that so many people start a topic to ask for help, advice, insight, then others reply and the OP (original poster) never responds to that.
OR they respond to just 1 or 2 people and ignore the rest.
I find that so rude and it never ceases to amaze me that it happens so much on a spiritual forum (not in this subforum per say, in general on these boards).

Maybe others aren't bothered by this (?), it is possible that it is a thing of mine, but apart from that it is simply disrespectful to not at least acknowledge someone's reply. They put time and effort into reading the posting and helping out.

I am wondering how others deal with this? Do you simply ignore it?
I notice that I'm getting to not wanting to reply at all anymore, but then what's the point of being on a forum.
So how do you feel about this?

When I do write, I do try to see a post as alive. Maybe the OP are whoever walks right by it like it was a weed and not a beautiful flower. But one may come down the path and smell it's fragrance.

Other times I get long winded in the explanation and see it as a good piece so I delete it and let it go.

It's a lot like interacting in the world, there are many motives for why people do and say what they do.
To be true to ones own self and heart is all we can truly cultivate.