View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 07:47 PM
Master
well I don't want to blow your career, but personally I think you should try to talk to him as others lightly suggested. I mean if it was just your sensual side then wouldn't you have these feelings other times? perhaps it is nothing special, but maybe it is meant to be, even if it's just to learn a little lesson that might not even be related to him at the end.. however perhaps it's meant to be for a longer period or for the rest of your life. and if it is, then an ideal relationship or partnership shouldn't get in the way of a career, they should be a support system and make it better not worse. just saying I think you're having a rare experience here and it might just be random lust, but what if it isn't.. I guess you will see as time goes on and if you keep seeing each other. I suppose in conclusion I'm saying maybe you shouldn't close yourself off to the situation/person one way or another. how much of a point is there to concluding in your mind that you definitely never want to give this person a chance? Now, a beginning conversation can be very awkward and hard to get over, so I guess depending on how that goes would be telling of any deeper meaning behind these encounters and feelings you're having.