View Single Post
Old 18-06-2018, 07:34 AM
Guide

Offering readings for free.

Hi, I’m not exactly here to learn how to practice mediumship, but more on developing my confidence on it. Part of me is still a skeptic to all this being real — not in the idea that mediumship doesn’t exist, but more like, my particular level of skill in this . . . is it real?

You see, I seem to have been rather connected with the archangels from the start of my awakening. Somewhere in there — I managed to be able to talk directly to them — and I mean all of them. They’ve given me a lot of good advice that has changed my life after a year . . . so I’m wondering . . . does it work on other people?

Because I recently seemed to be able to help a user here recently in her thread Terrorist Guides on the Angels & Guides subforum — and apparently for 4 years — every place she went — the negative entities around her managed to trick each medium they contact into thinking they were good. But I was the only one not to think otherwise and make progress on all of this.

First mediumship client and I already seem to be talented. Hey, I’m the type of person who likes to double check for accuracy — it’s part of science to retest a hypothesis in different scenarios of course, so I’ll do it.

Send me a PM with a question, and I’ll see if I can pick one of the archangels for you to be answered with. Then give me feedback of course — and let’s see how this works.

Thanks!