Thread: My story
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2016, 12:44 AM
Guide
I respect your decision not to disclose your location. That's no problem. The tf phenomenon is not widely talked about anywhere it seems. I only heard of it myself because my.... (I don't use the labels) asked me what I knew about soul groups and told me that I should look it up. I did and somehow I found information on the twin flame theory. It blew my mind! Honestly...it's amazing the things we're unaware of. Oh, this made me think about what you wrote about unfairness. It does seem unfair, especially when one person knows about the whole thing, hints about it A LOT, leads you to some...spiritual things, then leaves you to experience all of that pain without telling you, even though they knew it was coming (I know it's strange). That seems unfair. However, we all have our trials to go through and just because someone is experiencing something different than you doesn't mean that things are unfair.

One thing I learned about twin flames is that the runner hurts just as much as the chaser. On both sides, there is room for understanding what the other is going through. Perhaps that's why the pain is compounded, because each twin feels their own pain plus the pain of the other. I also learned that sending love through the connection can help with some of the pain. (Not too sure about this).

Anyway, I hope someone pops in and gives you more information and not just kind words like I did.