View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 08:05 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hey BlueWolf,
its not a good idea to tell anyone when they are going to die.especially if they are not ill.as you dont know how they would react,some people may shrug it off and think nothing of it others could say you cursed them,ive heard that said before now, its about having tact how well do you know the person etc.i did a reading a few years back for a girl i knew i knew she had lost a daughter ,i alo knew her second daughter was called after her first.she was engaged thinking of getting married her boyfriend lived with her and their two kids, i told her you need to get married as quick as as is poss.her daughter in spirit was telling me her dad would be joining her very soon,i couldnt say thay to the girl,so i had to put it another way.
two weeks later i was speaking to her she told me they were bringing the plans forward to marry.her boyfriend was in the doctors having a flu jab.he had a good look over by the doctor and given a full bill of health,he sat down when he got in and collapsed.he was rushed into hospital but passed two days later.so you have to be very careful what you say and how you say say it,being a medium comes with responsibilities.

Namaste

I agree with you but at the same time, I also believe that if that person's child chose a shorter life before this life began, then chances are they are pretty evolved spirits themselves and can probably sense that as well.