View Single Post
Old 14-12-2017, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myke369
Hello :)

I enjoyed reading your post because I related.

When I first lost my appetite I thought I'd end up becoming vegan however now I literally only eat when the universe provides it and this still includes lots of my favorite foods and I don't even need to be attached to receive them. I call my eating habits 'intermittent fasting' My body chooses when I eat and when it detox's and I go along for the ride trying to support myself best I can.
Important to be in tune with our body's needs, so good for you - that's a healthy way to be :) I've been thinking recently about fasting because I've heard it can be beneficial (for my meditation practice as much as anything, I've been meditating pretty intensively recently), and I woke up this morning and decided I was going to give it a go. Be interesting to see how it goes, surprisingly I haven't felt that hungry!
Quote:
The sensations I have recognized in my solar plexus (when I started to pay attention) was like a vibration. First I thought it was my stomach; not so much that it was upset or anything but may was just processing foods or what not. When I actually gave it focus I could wholeheartedly feel a ball of energy SPINNING!! (I used caps for emphasis because this was an incredible feeling and realization for me and although i haven't felt it for a while that just tells me that I am activated in that energy pool and it pleases me :)

There are; as I have realized lots of relative dis-comfortable feelings that are once understood they make so much sense and once you have healed that chakra you possibly wont feel the discomfort as I cant recall much since after taking responsibility. I hope you enjoy what I have to say

All the best
Yeah the vibrations - I've felt that too, though more in my heart than my solar plexus. Cool experience with the spinning chakra, yeah you must have activated it; I haven't experienced that yet, I'm still feeling pretty fragile and I get periodic, radiating waves of intense pain and nausea, feels pretty darned awful as you can imagine Ugh... well, I guess it means I'm purging, so it's a good sign I think. I'm hoping it's going to be like a 24-hour thing, though if history is any guide it could go on quite a bit longer than that. Feelings of despair and heartache are coming up too, which again I imagine is just a necessary part of the process.

Thanks for your input, hope you're well :)