View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 03:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Vision Trouble After Learning how to see Aura

Hello,
I learned how to see aura a while back. I'm not sure exactly when but maybe a year or two ago? At first it was fun but after a while some issues started to pop out. I became increasingly paranoid since I'd see random shadows and blotches in the dark. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I can see general energy; it looks like static. It's very evident when you look at plain walls or in the sky. I usually see yellow or blue with the static as well when I'm in my bedroom. Sorry if I'm not being totally clear! It's hard to explain it.

I can also see aura colors around people if I stare at their bare skin for a while. Like their hand or if I stare above their heads. Since a couple months ago, I've been starting to see weird things. Like tiny blotches of black/grey floating around in my vision. I looked online and they seem to be floaters but it's weird since I only started seeing them after a while of learning to see auras. They randomly pop up and sometimes there will be so many like it's just snowing with them.

Also, when I open my eyes from closing them for a long time (like waking up), I see this blotch of black with strands coming out of it. Kind of like a spider with too many legs. It only started occurring a few days ago.

Anyway, these weird vision issues have been bugging me. Has anyone else experienced vision problems after they started seeing aura? I'm not sure if it's just regular eye problems since I'm relatively young (I'm 16). I would be so grateful for any info or feedback. Thank you! Also, does anyone know if there's any way to get rid of the ability to see aura? It's really become a scary issue as the months go on. Thank you.