View Single Post
Old 23-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyHurt
Thank you so much for being respectful to me with your reply
Youre right, "famous" spirits are regular just like everyone else ... I dont even view famous people as "famous" . They are just people, like us.

However, I feel I cant name the spirit that approached me, because it claimed to be a person who was famous on this Earth and people often get sidetracked on spiritual experiences because they get too caught up on the "fame" of the person ... I hope you understand what I mean ...
This makes it very tough for me to speak on my spiritual expereince to almost anyone ...

The spirit told me why it came it to me .. it said it came to me because I needed love. And thats all the spirit basically showed me was love. I didnt feel like the spirit came to me to "use" me necessarily for anything in particular .. I feel like it just came because it did .. I know that sounds very simple,but thats how I felt when it was around.

The spirit isnt around me anymore and I dont think it will be coming back as I believe it advanced to a much "higher plane" .

I only worry about being tricked and deceived by spirits and things and I dont trust myself very often so thats why its hard for me to decipher the truth from the lies ...

Again, thank you so much for your reply
You're welcome. Names mean nothing to spirit, they are just a label. No one needs to know who that person was in this life - they brought you love and went on their way. Perhaps there is a soul connection between you... perhaps that was a lesson in humility for them... perhaps you will meet again one day, when both of you have progressed. Who knows? It's not unknown for spiritual workers to have knowledge they just can't tell anyone... write it in your journal, date it and chalk it up to a wonderful experience which you both benefited from.