View Single Post
Old 23-12-2010, 12:46 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
Such distrust to the spirit after how straight forward they're being, what annoys me the most is the discrimination that people give spirits, because they don't understand them, if they're different, they're evil or bad. If they have dark energy they're evil or negative. I just asked who it may have been, because I dunno if I may have met them before or not, nothing more.

Im not discriminating against the spirit at all. I just simply said I assumed it was fake because I didnt understand any of my experience. Maybe that was wrong of me to say that, I will admit that. But I dont appreciate the way you flew out into judging me as a "discriminator" before you actually knew the whole story. I didnt dismiss the spirit because it was "different", I dismissed it because I became confused about the whole experience with it. I am sorry for any confusion I caused ... I truly dont like to argue, even if its over the internet. I HATE discord.

However, I DO believe that if a spirit has a negative energy or a dark energy, that they are evil. Now maybe I am wrong in thinking this, but this is my belief. You cant bash me for what I believe in. I never bashed you .. so please respect me.

I also am confused as to what you believe about my story ... do you believe it is authentic or not?

I am sorry if I misunderstood you. I truly am <3 .
I just felt like you were being facetious in asking me who the spirit claimed to be ... but if you werent, then I was wrong, and I am sorry.