View Single Post
Old 30-11-2018, 06:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
She’s gone, she died, I can’t say much more it hurts too much.

I loved her with my whole heart. My only wish is that she’s back with Dad, that’s all she wanted since he died. I know she’s with him now.

It is just so hard. I’m not sure what to do or if I can go on (I can and am not suicidal, but am at a loss as to what t do) I get 5 days compassionate leave from work, but I only have 1 day left. I’m a Principal of a Further Education college and have to be on top of my game at work everyday. How is that possible after 5 days?
I just want to curl up and this all go away.being asleep is this best thing.please help.

Wow, I'm.so sorry to hear that. My dear grandma passed away yesterday. We were very very close, she was like a mother to me in many ways, and I happen to live overseas now, so I can't even be there with my family, see her. I understand your pain. Grief is a very difficult thing. We can't run away from it, it will just consume us. At the same time, we sometimes cannot properly grieve and must be on our ball game, because life/work. I hope the best for you. I'm not sure there is an easy solution- I wish there were one I could impart on you
❤️