View Single Post
Old 28-07-2018, 06:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
I agree with the above that each human being has their individual purpose. But I guess as a whole, the goal is to increase the vibration of the whole Earth. Whether that’s developing yourself as a person and so quietly leading others by example, or going out there and sharing what you have to others.

I’d put it more specifically than how you people put it. I’ve read all kinds of statisticians who talk about the amount of wealth in each country, the employed and unemployed, and all kinds of economical data but they can’t measure well one thing.

That’s consciousness. The amount of it. I don’t mean happiness, as even enlightened people are perfectly happy. I mean awareness. With enough awareness in the context of wisdom, not just knowledge, then there would be an increasing amount of consciousness for the whole world.

Imagine if economists had psychics that measured consciousness, not the wealth of the middle class or the productivity rate. Imagine if they can sense the countries that need less attention and those that need more, and maybe even zero in which states or provinces need help the most. And in what areas of human rights and developments.

That’d be pretty awesome, don’t you think?
I don't think that what you propose is or could be the purpose of humanity.

The purpose of a school is to teach its pupils whatever those pupils come to school to learn. What you suggest distracts from the school's purpose to exist.

You seem to consider that life on Earth is primary and the multidimensional Universe is secondary. I consider the opposite to be the case. Is the Sun revolving around the Earth, or the other way around?

Most of us tend to blame others for our condition, ask others to conform to our views, and to do something for us. That has little / no chance to lead to our individual betterment on any plane.