View Single Post
Old 28-07-2018, 10:26 AM
Guide

I agree with the above that each human being has their individual purpose. But I guess as a whole, the goal is to increase the vibration of the whole Earth. Whether that’s developing yourself as a person and so quietly leading others by example, or going out there and sharing what you have to others.

I’d put it more specifically than how you people put it. I’ve read all kinds of statisticians who talk about the amount of wealth in each country, the employed and unemployed, and all kinds of economical data but they can’t meausure well one thing.

That’s consciousness. The amount of it. I don’t mean happiness, as even enlightened people are perfectly happy. I mean awareness. With enough awareness in the context of wisdom, not just knowledge, then there would be an increasing amount of consciousness for the whole world.

Imagine if economists had psychics that measured conciousness, not the wealth of the middle class or the productivity rate. Imagine if they can sense the countries that need less attention and those that need more, and maybe even zero in which states or provinces need help the most. And in what areas of human rights and developments.

That’d be pretty awesome, don’t you think?