View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Seeker

Interesting that this thread comes up today; everything I'm reading here exactly reflects what I recieved last night while I was doing some pretty intense meditation for about three hours. I suddenly was aware of these infinite geometric grids made up of sheets of crystalline structures, with every facet imprinted with information as a hologram, and somehow understood that I was viewing the structure of reality. Like you've mentioned, I knew it was a pattern that functioned on every layer, from the planet down to cellular life, and it was vibrational, like it could be affected by a kind of sound and it was frequency but it was also solid or it looked solid and crystalline... and those frequencies were made up of a spherical pattern like the flower of life, the cores of which were empty and full at the same time, like they were everything and nothing, an immeasurable infinity of potential but at the same time absent of anything at all. Absent is the only word I can think of to use - it doesn't fit what was and wasn't. I have no other way to explain it.